A recent medical study has shown that the protein/healthy fat blend of soybeans may possibly be the healthiest combination to help the body stave off the effects of aging. With this report, we thought this would be a good time to review other medical reasons why soybeans are good for you.
- 1. Studies have shown that people who eat a lot of soybeans have a reduced risk of getting cancer.
- 2. Soy can help keep bones young and healthy.
- 3. Eating soy regularly can help you lose weight.
- 4. Soy may help women going through menopause have less symptoms (although the medical trials go back and forth on this one a lot)
- 5. Eating soy regularly can help lower your cholesterol.